President Thomas Rosenbaum
Provost David Tirrell
- Richard Murray, Chair of Biology & Biological Engineering
- Dennis Dougherty, Chair of Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
- Guruswami Ravichandran, Chair of Engineering & Applied Science
- John Grotzinger, Chair of Geological & Planetary Sciences
- Fiona Harrison, Chair of Physics, Mathematics, and Astronomy
Is graduate school for me? How do I navigate graduate school as a student of color in STEM? What is Caltech like?
- Sergio Parra (GPS)
- Kyle Virgil (CCE)
- Evan Nunez (PMA)
- Emma Sosa (GPS)
- Rebekah Loving (BBE)
- Daniela Osorio Rodriguez (GPS)
- Daniel Mukasa (EAS)
Come learn more about the WAVE program and opportunities for summer undergraduate research at Caltech!
Come join Dr. Lilien Voong who will discuss best practices for writing a statement of purpose for STEM disciplines.
The Resnick Sustainability Institute (RSI) advances global sustainability through transformational science, engineering, and education. We prioritize research across campus that addresses challenges and opportunities associated with climate change and the stewardship of natural resources. The fundamental insights gained are directed towards implementation and scale-up for real-world impact.
This panel will include a short overview of the RSI, and then include a Q&A with Professor Jess Adkins and graduate students Siraput Jongaramrungruang from ESE and Maureen (Mo) Morla from Chemistry, in which they will share their motivations for working on basic science in pursuit of societal impact in sustainability, and answer your questions.